Mastering the Middle Years
Too many women think they can't make big changes in their middle years. Let me introduce you to a new belief...this is actually a great time of life to do whatever you set your mind to!
If you are feeling stuck in a rut -- or have a goal that feels overwhelming, you're not alone. This group will give you 'hands on your back' as you do your thing. Big or small goals will suddenly be achievable as you work through the pesky resistance that often stands in the way.
If you're a woman entering -- or well into your "middle years"-- this program is for you!
Mastering the Middle Years:
Focused, small-group, health coaching for midlife
- WHEN: Next group starting the week of March 8th, 2021. Two live virtual session options:
- Mondays at 7 pm PST or
- Wednesdays at 4 pm PST
- NOW FULL
- WHAT: 6 weekly, small group, health coaching sessions (via ZOOM) - focused on strategies for long-term behavior change
- DETAILS: Online course material is given with topics on how to address midlife changes through lifestyle.
- The material corresponds with the live virtual coaching sessions. The coaching sessions consist of discussions and sharing of challenges and successes.
- Dr. Hardacre walks through practical application and strategies for techniques to dream big, say good-bye to limiting beliefs.
- Participants are able to set goals and commit to change in a supportive atmosphere!
You WILL be taking action during these 6 weeks!
- COST: $299 / per person
I also offer the opportunity for women to put together their own small group of 4 or more. Grab your sisters, girlfriends, or coworkers!! Text me (775) 302-0406 to arrange.
JOIN WAITLIST FOR NEXT CLASS
About Mastering the Middle Years Coach: Madeline Hardacre, MD
I am a board-certified physician in gynecology and lifestyle medicine.
I am also a Wellcoaches Certified Health and Wellness Coach. My passion is advising patients using evidence-based lifestyle changes (nutrition, activity, stress management, etc.) to prevent or treat the root cause of chronic disease and promote wellness.
Women in their middle years have specific wellness needs.
I have noticed that many women this age that I coach or know are simply lacking the tools, techniques, and support that would allow them to really THRIVE during these years.
Our middle years do not have to revolve around hot flashes and weight gain. We can feel good. We can love ourselves. And we can set new goals and have the energy to achieve them!Join us for the next session!
Read what prior clients have to say ....
"The Mastering the Middle Year Years program was exactly what I needed to get reinvigorated about everything in my life. Instead of feeling frustrated or overwhelmed with changes during this time in my life - I feel knowledgeable and prepared with tools to help me achieve whatever goals I put my mind to." - M.T.
"I have been grateful to be a part of Women's Health Elevated's Mastering the Middle Years program and WOW! Absolutely love it. Madeline has so much knowledge and truly guides you to find the best within you!" - M.S.